Thank You BLOCK PARTY Sponsors
We want to thank all of those who helped us host our 12th annual Block Party on Saturday night this past August 11, 2012.
- Ronald and Jenny Asherbranner and A-One Backhoe [Hartselle]
- Willard and Amy Garnett and Garnett Lawn Equipment on 31 South in Hartselle.
- Gregg and Traci Holladay and Gregg’s Grocery and Deli, Highway 157 South
- Mildred Prater and Millie’s Flowers [Downtown Danville]
- Tom and Edith Bennich and B & G Tire Store, 31 South, Hartselle.
- County Line Vet in Danville [Dr. Michael Penney]
- Diamond Pro in Hartselle
- Wright Equipment in Hartselle
- Hartselle Family Dentistry.
We also want to thank the musicians who all performed at no charge: The Danville High Bluegrass band, Doug Moss and Mike Mason.
In our culture, everything has a life span and the Block Party is no exception. Our commitment is to continue to host the party so long as the sponsors, workers and the community respond. Once again we started with a very low Block Party account but it has grown to near $8,000.00 and we have more corporate sponsors this year than in the past. We are very grateful for all who help.
Thanks to all workers and Team Leaders